Tuesday 20 April 2010

Suri Cruise..



From Heat magazine...Yes, I read Heat magazine...I'm calling it research for this assignment of writing a blog on Celeb stories each day! Haha, or just escapism and anything to get out of reading any more about Politics and Law AGH for these exams, which I think are going to go so well (!) Anyway, only time will tell on those..But yes, so back to todays Celeb story...

I was reading Heat, like I said, and one story I came across was that apparently Suri Cruise (the daughter of mini film star Tom and actress Katie Holmes, or TomKat as theyre known in the celeb circle, like Brangelina etc!) still..wait for it..uses a bottle! Because it is soo worth the column inches!!
This little four-year-old is one of the most photographed and well known children on the planet! Regularly pictured and 'papped' for the magazines and newspapers..She is always written about...If it isn't because she is wearing make up and heels, it's because she's wearing piggy slippers and now drinking from a babies bottle...Two of thesethings make her seem older and grown up and cause people to worry she is growing up to fast and critisize her parents, the other two cause people to worry she is still being a baby and drinking from a bottle is something which stops after a child is one..It's funny as it seems she can't do right for doing wrong! Her drinking from a bottle only shows people exactly how old she really is..She's not old enough for make up and heels unless it's just for dressing up, she is old enough to be four and be allowed to act and look like a child!!

She is going to be in the papers and magazines for soo many years, being such a high profile child and having high profile parents, not sure how much of a good thing that is but only time will tell...

Out of interest of what other people think, I typed this story into google and found that on http://omg.yahoo.com, this story was on there too..although not the same pic as Heat and clearly farely older than the one I read, although with the same issue..
One part of it says "While everyone seems to agree that she is one of the cutest kids in Tinseltown, a debate rages on about whether or not she should still be drinking from a bottle".

'A debate rages on'..I'm sure it's up to her parents..I'm sure if u saw four year old non celebrity children drinking from a bottle, whereas there can be some debates over it, it's up to the parents! I think Suri should be allowed to be a child and I know its difficult not to write about her as she is the daughter of 2 high profile celebs, she should be allowed to get on with being four and not have her pic in the mags and papers as she probably doesnt understand what its all about! Then again, if they wanted to, Im sure TomKat could get them to blur her face and ensure she isnt in the mags anymore..but maybe it's a little late for that!!
Anyway, thats enough about that ..three posts in 3 days on 3 very different topics..How interesting..I will try to have a whole range of different stories each day for you as they say variety is the spice of life, plus, too much of the same thing can be boring!
Right. Thats it for today..I'm off for a walk in the sunshine with some friends before I spend tomorrow on my laptop for the day completing my law assignment and doing some more work on my case study and magazine features, as well as more revision :D GoodTimes I'm sure!!
Until Tomorrow x

No comments:

Post a Comment