Wednesday 21 April 2010

Front Page of Heat Magazine!!








So, yesterday I went out and got Heat magazine as, like I said yesterday, I read it every week haha, plus I fels like a break from revision etc!!
Anyway, the front page story said BREAKING POINT! With 3 of Girls Aloud..Nicola, Nadine and Cheryl...allegedly saying theyre not speaking and Nadine revealing how 'two-faced Nicola is tearing us apart!'..Well, not sure how much I believe of this story because the girls of Girls Aloud always seemed to be really good friends and get on well..It would be a shame if they break up as a group because they are so successful but then again, there are other new girl groups that are up and coming into the limelight such as The Saturdays! They are a great group though but I guess they are all being successful in their own rights!

I mean, Cheryl has gone completely into girl next door, A list Celeb, Solo Singer, best judge on X Factor, 2 time winner in a row, ex-wife of Ashley Cole etc...Maybe the others are just jealous of her!! Although Sarah, who isnt on the front page or really in the story, has become a good actress..ON St Trinians! Plus, Nicola has become a good role model for pale, ginger girls and made her own make-up range and backed Heats Campaign for no tanning etc..Nadine is the only one who isn't really in the limelight as much, going across the pond and being an all American girl..

She's trying to make it as a solo singer in her own right..I'd like to think she would succeed as she does have a really good voice! As she proved on the Boyzone tribute thing for Stephen Gately earlier this year, (Yes, I watched that!! Soo moving it was too!) Anyway, I hope the girls don't fall out and split up as it would be a shame, although all this so-called bitching and arguing isn't going to help them!!
The whole story is basically accusing Nicola of being the ring leader and being the one that is keeping them all not talking and making them all argue!! They suggest that Nadine is the loose cannon and stopping them from getting back together, although I think their individual problems and personal achievements are doing that all on their own!!


I'd like to think that they are going to get back together again at some point, as all good bands take a break and then get back bigger and better than ever, I mean, just look at Take That and Boyzone!!

Anyway, thats another diverse story, I mean Suri Cruise yesterday and Girls Aloud arguments today! I'd like to think that I'm bringing u a big variety of stories each day!! There may be no real link between all the celebs individually, but there is one thing that links them together..The Celebrity World!

Anyway, better get back to revision..Oh the joys!!
Until Tomorrow
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment