Thursday 15 April 2010

The very First Post!!




Okay, so as part of my course I need to complete a 28 day blog...I have started it a little later than the others as I have just come back from a week in the Lake District with two of my best friends..It was amazing, the weather was great, we were so lucky! I even ended up sunburnt haha typical!! We climbed a 3210 foot mountain, Scar Fells Pike Mountain, which was incredible..think I nearly died halfway up though Lol but got to the top nonetheless..The views were just amazing!!
Anyway, this isnt what my blog is about, Just thought I'd tell you about my holiday!

I thought I'd start my first post my explaining what I'm going to be doing over these 28 days..

So,

I will be delving into the world of celebrity and writing all about the gossip of their world, any celeb story that sounds funny or interesting I'm going to write about and discuss where I found it and what I, as well as other people, think about it! I will try and keep it going continuously for 28 days, I'll try not to forget! I'm sure I will keep it going :D

Right, So thats what my blog is going to be about...Sound good? Well, we'll see!! I will start it properly tomorrow...

Have a good day and enjoy the sun if it is sunny where u are!

Until Tomorrow Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment