Tuesday 11 May 2010

All things X!









OKey, so I am soo sorry I didnt post Last night, I got back from work and was so tired and just watched EastEnders and fell asleep!

So, with Gordon Brown resigning and handing over the government reigns to David Cameron I haven't really heard any celeb news all day! Not even had the chance to buy Heat magazine today as have had such a looong day of Shorthand, News Writing exam and work! Tired much!? Haha..

However, I did hear the Chris Moyles show this morning on Radio 1 and he had Louis Walsh as a guest who was talking about all sorts, mainly X Factor and Westlife really though haha!!

They asked him if there was any truth in the rumours that Mel B is replacing (or looking after her seat) Dannii Minogue while she is being a mummy!! You see, Dannii won't be in the X Factor auditions or bootcamp or judges houses apparently, so she can concentrate on her lil new arrival which is due in July..Although she has said it will just be the audition stages she won't be there for and she will rejoin them..

Anyway, Louis just said he didn't know what was going to happen but that he loved Dannii and wanted her to come back for the show, even if she doesn't do the auditions..

I'm sure, especially this weekend when Louis said the X Factor auditions kick off again in Dublin, all will become clear and they will announce the new fourth judge..

I personally think they should do like they did on American Idol and have a different celebrity judge in each town and then as soon as it hits bootcamps stages Dannii will rejoin :) I like her as a judge, she always is so genuine and lovely with her group! She'll have a little baby in tow as well :)

Another question about the X Factor, who will replace Holly Willoughby in Xtra Factor?! She announced that the last series of Xtra Factor might be her last because she is so busy, with This Morning, Celeb Juice, Dancing on Ice, being a mum, starring in Very adverts with Fearne Cotton and much more...So they were looking into replacing her...Again, I guess we'll have to wait and see!!

Back to Louis Walsh again, he has been starring in a Tango advert and is more orange that Katie Price, Alex Reid and Dale Winton put together haha..All in the name of showbiz, eh!! Thought I would include it to see what you think!? HaHa!!

Anyway, all things X Factor and Louis Walsh today :) I love the X Factor, but I prefer the bootcamp stages, not to keen on the audtions, they seem to last forever!! Just like Britains got Talent, although at least the acts on there are of a major variety!!

So, thats that..Hope you have all had a good day :), Again, I am sorry I didn't post Last night..I will, however, post twice tomorrow to make up for it..With lots more gossip still to come, especially as I intend on buying Heat magazine after I finish work tomorrow so I'm sure there will be lots of goss and scandals in there!!

Right, well, Night all and

Until Tomorrow xx

No comments:

Post a Comment