Monday 17 May 2010

*The Final Post!!*



Yes, this is it, the final post of this 28 day blog!


It's gone so quick...well, not really, but still!! It has been fun and interesting finding some celebrity stories for you to enjoy over the last 28 days..Tough, at times, to remember to post every night but we have still managed to get to 28 nonetheless!!

I think I have found almost 28 stories..I know the first post was just a hello and an outline of the blog idea..Then there was another one with some new ideas and this one! So, maybe not quite 28 celebrity stories..but still some good ones all the same!!

Who knows, maybe I will post some more blogs later on in the year...We'll see how it goes!!

Some personal favourites of mine being the Chris Moyles 'Beth Ditto is fat' outbursts, The Katie Price 'Ghost' story and even the 'Jedward' post haha!!

Anyway, I think this blog has been exactly the way I intended it to be when I started out all those weeks ago...To think, I didn't think I would be able to find some good and interesting celeb gossip over the course of it, but I managed to and, dare I say, enjoyed it haha :)

So, That, as they say, is that! I hope you have enjoyed the little insights into the Celeb World that I have provided for you and maybe sometime in the future I will post again, just for fun!!

Right well, Thank You for reading and

Until Next Time

Bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment