Sunday 16 May 2010

Aww..Wedding of the year?!





Yes, it's me again, I did promise another post and here it is!! If you have been keeping up with all these blogs you will have realised that this is blog 27...the Penultimate one before my final post tomorrow...Yes, it is true, we are nearing the end! I hope you have enjoyed it so far ...

So, after spending the evening with some friends, I haven't had the chance to read up on any celeb goss since this morning, however, I did visit the Daily Mail site and they have reported on all the news, gossip and events of David and Lara's wedding...which I spoke about earlier as I was congratulating them and wishing them luck :) So, I thought I would continue talking about David and Lara and all about the beautiful, lavish, sweet wedding they had with all their celebrity friends :)
Although, no doubt it may be in a magazine this week...Ok or Hello? We'll see haha..But, you never know, they may have decided against selling pics to a magazine and the only way you can ever know all about their wedding is through my blog :D (Or on Daily Mail online but shhh!!!)

So they had an £8,000 wedding at Claridges Hotel in London, with a whole host of his celebrity friends turning up to support him on his big day..Including Matt Lucas (Who was his best man!), Vernon Kay and Tess Daley and Geri Halliwell and her Boyf..

They had a traditional service, with poems and vows obviously! Then there was the reception, it was decided that there would be no alcohol because Lara is a recovering alcoholic..So they had a sober wedding reception with all his and her friends :)

Ronnie Corbet said that the wedding reception got off to a funny start as Matt Lucas came in wheeling in the cake dressed as his Little Britain Alter Ego, Marjorie Dawes..(From Fat Fighters) ! Sounds funny haha!!

Anyway, sounds like they had a beautiful wedding..So GoodLuck to them both and Congratulations again!! Wedding of the year? Well, we'll see if anyone can top it (looking at you Katy Perry and Russell Brand!!)

Right, well, Until Tomorrow when it is the final post of this blog...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment