Sunday 9 May 2010

Cowell..

So, first of all I'm so sorry I forgot to post last night! I got in from work later than I thought and was not feeling so good so literally went straight to sleep haha fun Saturday night!!

Anyway, after spending the day yesterday and most of the morning today filming for my video report I didn't really get the chance to read or hear any celeb news from yesterday...Especially with the Election and the whole Hung Parliament dominating the news!!

However, I did read Heat online this morning and discovered this picture of Mr Simon Cowell...So, thought it could be my 'Funny Celeb Pic of the Day/Week'... (Anyone who, like me, is into Britains got Talent and thinks it's goood Sat Night TV will have probably have seen him make this face!) During Britains got Talent last night, there was an act on called the 'Chippendoubles' who came on stage dressed as Monks and white face masks, looked rather sinister and then began to dance and reveal themselves to be the doubles of certain celebs!! They included Ricky Gervais, Gordon Ramsay and even Simon himself which was funny! Anyway, I saw the photo on Heat online and watched the act on stage and thought it was funny!!

Simon Cowell is a massive showbiz name, being in charge of X Factor, American Idol and BGT..He is quitting American Idol and launching X Factor over in the USA which should be brilliant! Anyway, that's my 'Funny Celeb Photo of the Day/Week', may not be absolutely hilarious but funny all the same!!

So, Until Tonight, when I will make up for not writing a post yesterday and give you double the celeb fun tonight!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment