Sunday 2 May 2010

Congratulations!!


Well, I'm sitting here on this sunny Sunday afternoon chilling in my garden...after Mums full Roast Beef Lunch with all the trimmings..Yum!! Proper Lazy Bank Holiday Sunday..GoodTimes!! Day off college tomorrow as well, but can't be too lazy then as I have a lot of assignments to be getting on with..So, for now going to chill today!!


So, anyway, back to the World of Celebs!!
I discovered today..After listening to the radio that Denise Van Outen and husband Lee Mead have become proud parents to baby Betsy..What a nice change it is that their baby has a proper, real name!! Not Apple or Peaches..Just Betsy! Congratulations to them both!

As well as them, there are many other mums-to-be around on the celeb circuit at the moment..
With Chanelle Hayes (BB 'Star'), Danielle Lloyd (model), Dannii Minogue (X Factor Judge), and Isla Fisher (actress, films such as Confessions of a Shopaholic)..To name but a few of the celebs which will be mums in 2010!! I'm sure there will be many more to come!

Anyway, Not a very long blog today, but a sweet one all the same, I'm very happy for Denise and Lee!

Until Tomorrow x

No comments:

Post a Comment